The internet is a super way of gaining knowledge about woodworking.
Here are a few links we use often:
- www.carbatec.com.au – A wood workers Tool heaven.
- www.thejunkmap.com.au – Lists all recycled timber places in Melbourne
- www.ubeaut.com.au – Contains a bulletin board and information on ubeaut products.
- www.bitsbelowcost.com – The cheapest place for quality router bits.
- www.grampiansfurniture.com.au – Hand crafted furniture from Halls Gap Victoria Australia
- www.supertool.com – Everything you wanted to know about Stanley planes.
- www.cuttingedgesaws.com.au – Top quality saw blades at reasonable prices.
- www.wonthaggiwoodcrafters.blogspot.com – Wonthaggi WW Club’s website
- www.woodworkersworkshop.com/resources– Plenty of free plans.
- www.toolstoday.com – Excellent site for quality tools and they post to Australia.
- www.disstonianinstitute.com – Everything you ever wanted to know about Disston tools.
- www.inthewoodshop.com – Derik Cohen’s web site on all things woodwork.
- www.horton-brasses.com – An excellent source for hard to find furniture hardware.
- www.suewalters.com – Sue Walters extensive site on pyrography.
- www.alansfactoryoutlet.com/Building-With-Wood-Tips-and-More – Building With Wood: Tips and More.
- woodworklab.tumblr.com/ – A collection of awesome woodwork designs, plans and creations.
- www.santaferanch.com – Western Furniture Designs.
- www.dragonfiretools.com/family-woodworking-projects-for-your-workbench/ – family woodwork projects